Enjoy simple, healthy meals prepared with love at your home, boat or vacation rental and offer small event catering for groups of up to 6 people. You are always welcome to join in on the preparation process, or kick back until the meal is ready!
The meals and desserts prepared are light, satisfying and mostly Raw and Vegan. We cater to the tastes of our clients while still applying proper food combining techniques to maintain the integrity of the meals. We prioritize fresh, seasonal and organic ingredients when possible.
We all want to eat well and feel well… so why don’t we?! Changing our approach and habits to preparing food can be daunting and time consuming. With a few personalized classes you will see how simple and satisfying eating well can be.
In our in-home classes for individuals, families and small groups you will learn:
- How to make healthier versions of your favorite dishes and desserts
- The tools you will need in your kitchen to make your life easier
- How to empower yourself to become intuitive in the kitchen
- Simple go-to recipes that will cover the basics
- Proper food combination
- Snack options that you can prepare in minutes
- Proper hydration techniques
- And most importantly, how to develop a healthy relationship with food
The greatest medicine of all is teaching people how not to need it. – Hippocrates
There is no more powerful and efficient way to get well than by allowing the body and mind to heal themselves. By fasting properly we get out of the body’s way and allow it to restore and regenerate, bringing us back to our natural state of Clarity and Vitality.
Juice cleansing on fresh organic vegetable juices and hydrating with pure alkaline water is an incredible way to reset your system with powerful nutrition, give you a clean energy boost and show you what you’re capable of!
Guidance and support throughout your cleanse includes:
- Preparation of your environment to ensure success
- A guided ease-in period where you will prepare yourself physically and mentally for detox
- Emotional and physical support as well as accountability
- A guided ease-out period where you will begin to incorporate solid foods
- Nutritional guidance to promote healthy, attainable lifestyle changes that suit your needs
Everyone has a doctor in him or her; we just have to help it in its work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. Our food should be our medicine. Our medicine should be our food. But to eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness. – Hippocrates
Hippocrates said it best, “to eat when you are sick is to feed your sickness“. Water Fasting is an immensely powerful way to heal. When done in the proper conditions it can be the most transformational experience we can give ourselves. If this is something that feels right for you, there is power in support and proper preparation! Reach out!
Learning to eat simply and healthfully without sacrificing the enjoyment we get from food is a learning process for many of us. It takes time, but is well worth the effort as we can quickly heal most ailments and dis-ease when we lighten the digestive load. The energy and vitality that is available to us from eating bright, fresh, high vibrational foods is a transformational experience in itself!